Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Days

Holy Moving in 2 days Batman!! Well the Uhaul is outside the house and the reality still really has not hit me yet. My packing is finally done.  All I have to do now is go to the Post Office and change my address and to the Gym to cancel my membership. I have some of my CD’s ready and I am going to clean my car out today.
I thought now would be a good time to write but I am at a loss for words. There is a lot going on this week. A friend of mine lost his sister and it is a very sad time for a lot of people I know. I did not know her but I know that she will be missed. I will be sending my positive thoughts to her family and friends.
So with that I am going to stop this blog here and add more later when my mind is clearer if that ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment