Thursday, March 31, 2011

10 Days...


I feel like the rocket waiting to be counted down for lift off… the stress is UNBELIEVEIBLE! But totally excited! Most things are done but not everything. Work ends tomorrow and the last week will be last “see you laters” that will be hard but I’m a big girl. As my step sister would say “time to put your big girl pants on” (that is going to be my new saying by the way)   I have so much to do and so little time and no motivation.

My dad can’t be happier that I am going out there and I am happy myself. It will be nice to finally hang out with dad. He is now working on my apartment as we speak it won’t be done when I get there but a few months after. This does not bother me at all because I want to get used to living out there before I am in an apartment by myself.

I hope finding a job is easy. I can’t sit for that long doing nothing I loose my mind! And the money I saved only goes so far I mean I still have bills…

The father I nanny for has a friend that moved here from Wyoming and I am going to meet with him sometime this weekend for coffee to ask him 1,000 questions about living out there so I am more prepared. Even though I don’t think anyone can prepare me for this but myself.

I know this blog it totally scattered but that what my brain feels like today and since I have time I figured to get my scattered thoughts out. And what better place then a blog??...

All I know is tomorrow is going to be very hard to specially with the kids I nanny for. I am DEFINITLY going to need a drink after tomorrow last day of work.






**I don’t know if I said this is any previous Blogs but if anyone has any questions or comments they are welcome to ask me or tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment