Monday, March 7, 2011

33 Days

So lately I have been throwing around the idea of starting a blog since my life is about to do a complete 360. In December I decided that I am going to move out to Wyoming … yah I know… why Wyoming? Well my dad is out there and since he and I have rekindled our father daughter relationship about 8 years ago I think this will be a great time for me and my dad to spend together. Plus I have nothing holding me here in Connecticut… I don’t have a boyfriend, or husband, or kids, I don’t own a house, or have a job that’s worth keeping… I think this is a great opportunity for me specially now. I’m young when am I ever going to get the chance to live somewhere else? I can tell you that when I am out there I am finally going to finish school so I can finally have my degree and move on with my life and be something successful. What that something is?... I just don’t know yet.

Now that the clock is ticking faster and faster… I have 33 days before I drive the long tiring 42 hours to Wyoming and start my new life. I will tell you that the past few months leading up to this moment have been scary, stressful and nerve wrecking. This experience so far has been a fun one in a weird way. There are people that are very close to me that I have to say “see you later” to not goodbye because ill be back at some point. It has not been easy the worse one and hardest so far has been my friend Lola (that is not her real name but it’s my blog and I am not going to use real names at all.) I told her in January with a bottle of wine and tissues… I found out after that it’s not a good idea to get someone tipsy first before you tell them life altering news… but after crying with her for about a week she is hanging in like a trooper.  She also has 3 children that I am going to miss dearly. There are also 3 other children I am going to miss. Charlie (9), Jane (8) these guys I nanny for and have been with them for about 5 ½ 6 years and being in there life for so long there more then just the kids I sit for they’re a part of my family along with there mom and dad. Then there is my niece Melina who I am going to miss a lot of her life because I will be so far away.  But I do have a web cam to communicate with everyone and there is still Facebook and if you want to get old school there is still writing a letter.
Recently I have been packing up my life and so far I have 9 bins of stuff on top of my cloths that I still need to pack… that shouldn’t take to long. Oh ya… I also bought space bags on sale and I have not had the chance to try them yet but I am looking forward to it and ill let ya’ll know how it goes.  
Well there is a lot more that I can say but it’s getting late and I need my beauty rest for tomorrow so I will write another blog soon and hopefully ill have some followers. I am really new at this blogging thing so easy on the comments.   J

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How exciting! Good for you - seize the carp and all that...

    ReplyDelete